1. Leaning forward, place me on your back.
2. With the help of a partner, lay the center of the wrap over my lower back and bottom.
3. Take one end of the fabric up under your arm, across your chest and over to the opposite shoulder.
4. Whilst keeping the fabric tight, spread it diagonally across my back, over my bottom and under my leg to the front, nice and tight.
5. Repeat with the other side.
6. The fabric is now crossed over your chest and crossed over me.
7. Spread the fabric over the shoulders for a comfortable fit.
Here I am listening to the familiar sound of your heartbeat and your lovely voice.